Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

 Ola,


This is my second sunscreen that I bought at Guardian drugstore. The first one (YADAH Oh My Sunscreen) I already review it HERE.




Brand: Biore

Product: Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++
(Yellow bottle)

Type: Sunscreen
Sub-type: Physical + Chemical Sunscreen

Usage: Face and Body

Weight: 25 ml

Texture: Cream-ish creamy type but not thick

Where can buy: Guardian, Watson, Aeon Welnness, or any drugstore 

Price: I think it's near RM20, 
I'm sorry my husband do the payment I didn't pay attention on the price

Origin Country: Japan

How to use:
AM only, at the end of my other skincare routine (after moisturizer)


Ingredients:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxance, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Talc, Glycerin, PEG-32, Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-9, PEG-3 Dimethicone, Fragance, BHT, Tocopherol, Oryza sativa Germ Oil, Phenoxyethanol, o-Cymen-5-ol





Back view. Tap to read without squeezing your eyes.


Pointed bottle with cap. Hygienic, travel friendly, A+

Pros:

It's a combination of physical and chemical sunscreen

(Zinc Oxide + Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate)

No paraben (you're welcome aha!)

Flowery smell (not as strong alcohol smell as other Biore Sunscreen)
Easy to apply
Matte finish
Leave me no white cast
Blends/spread smoothly

Cons:
Makes me breakout (nah only my skin)

My reaction towards this sunscreen:

I would like to remind you guys again that this is only happen to my skin as my skin is a sensitive freak. When I tried out Yadah Sunscreen (which is a chemical sunscreen), my skin didn't break out and I thought my skin can handle Biore Sunscreen but my guess game went wrong. I would like to highlight and appreciate the first feeling that I got during first application of Biore sunscreen on my skin, it's so smooth, it glides beautifully and I always love the idea of matte finish and this sunscreen is superstar! My beautiful feeling stop right after first application, when it breaking me out so bad afterwards. My skin become super rough, cystic acne here and there, small bumps appear crazily all over ma face and I really don't know which ingredients that imma sensitive to. I guess whatever skincare that carry "milk" term will make me breakout same like how MUJI Moisturizing Milk done it to me [MUJI REVIEW HERE]. After I make some deeper reading, this sunscreen is actually for those who has oily skin, while for my case, my skin is a combination type which lil bit oily on my nose area and dry on the rest. What happen when we use skincare for oily skin on combination skin (oily and dry skin)? BREAK OUT. Why? skincare for oily skin designed to control your sebum (oil), while those who dry on certain area, we need oil to overcome the dryness thus over dry our skin will make our skin angry and boom! acne come out.


Will I repurchase?: NO



Who gonna love this sunscreen: Oily skin type and those who love matte finish.





Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review