Skincare: COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch Review


Hello.


Acne prone people, come closer. This entry for us. GROUP HUG!


So my breakout thang went crazy. Sampai tahap kesabaran tak-picit-jerawat-sebab-nanti-dia-surut-sendiri gone with the wind. Tak boleh sabar dah, all the bumps and redness everywhere literally hell lah. Before, I already used to have pimples, big one okay tapi in a small amount lah. No I'm not that type of people yg naik jerawat nasi kecik anak tu dah freak out, no, please k manusia yg jenis jerawat seketul nak kepoh sekampung ni aku perati jeeeeee. My skin mmg acne prone, so jerawat2 ni dah biasa, but this time punya breakout bukan beshe beshe guys.

Disebabkan perangai  memicit jerawat mula menjadi habit, I need a shield to protect my bumps buddies from getting squeeze all the time. 

Nak apply
 "weh jgn pegang jerawat nnt makin teruk sebab kuman merebak" 
 Its easier said than done, nuff said.

So reading everyone in the net raved about this product, I just follow my guts to try this Acne Pimple Master Patch by Cosrx, below is my review


OCD people mesti bengang dgn cara I koyak plastic ni HAHAHA


Brand: COSRX

Product: Acne Pimple Master Patch

Patches: 24

Color: Yellow-ish

Where I buy: Wako Beauty (Shopee) - RM 13 +

Origin Country: Korea 

How to use: Just put on top of your acne

Ingredients: As per below


Nampak tak tu?





Above is how they look like. Basically patches dia ada 3 size, small, medium and large. So you can choose which size yg fit your acne. To me this is one of genius invention, sebab kadang-kadang acne kita naik tak besar mana pun sbb the bacteria belum berpesta sepenuhnya, here where we can go for small size patches, dah jimat kat situ kan? Mmg mind blown lah bila pakai patches ni straight away I didn't touch my acne dah. 

 The yellow-ish color will turn white is the indicator for us to change the patches. Paling rasa juara bila buka patches ni, semua yg dari akar umbi jerawat keluar. Our acne slowly flatten. Yes itulah function dia, absorb oil and impurities around our acne, BUT DIDN'T DRYING OUT. How cool was that? Dah pergi beli sekarang guys. Penat I explain panjang-panjang, tak terpengaruh lagi ke?


Will I repurchase? Nak I tunjuk drawer I ke berapa banyak patches ni ada? AHAHAHA.


Who gonna love this? ACNE PRONE SISTURS AND BROTHERS! gituh.



Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review