Skincare: Dr. G Green Mild Up SUN SPF 50+ PA ++++ Review

Hi, I'm back. If you're following my instagram you will know what is going on with my head. I am diagnose with Alteriovenous Malformation (AVM), the reason I didn't have enough time/effort to update any current entry.


So I have finish up one physical sunscreen. Here the review.

Have you guys ever heard Dr. G skincare line?


Obviously from Korea lah kalau dah fully hangul belakang tube ni.


This is how the box look like. Simple packaging, simple but strong information = easy to attract buyers



Brand: Dr. G

Product: Green Mild Up SUN 

Type: Sunscreen
Sub type: Physical Sunscreen

Usage: Face

Weight: 50ml 

Texture: Cream-ish creamy type but not thick

Where I buy: SaSa (RM 119 during sales) (NP: RM135)

Origin Country: Korea

How to use:
AM only, at the end of my skincare routine.

Ingredients:

Double click to enlarge



Pros:
Minimal whitecast
No weird strong scent
Spreadibility wise
Nice under my makeup


Cons:
Drying out my skin like hella drying 
Few mins upon application arrive itchiness but gone few seconds later

Other verdict:
This is water based physical sunscreen. Once you spread onto your skin memang hydrating and rasa mcm spread water (in a good way). I fall in love straight away upon first application. White cast ada untuk undertone mcm I but faded away by time. I thought it will stay hydrating and moisturize mcm memula spread but no, dia end up drying like hell drying gila kering kontang camtu and certain area of my skin turn itchy probably sbb too dry and kacau skin barrier. But this problem will go away if I paired it with my occlusive moisturizer. On my skin kalau I prep betul2 dgn essence and moiturizer, It will stay better and do well under my make up. Siap dpt glow feeling lagi. I don't know abt others. 



Will I repurchase: Yes if tak jumpa other sunscreen yg lagi best and cheap. No if I found physical sunscreen yg tick all my need and wants. Dia mcm nak beli tapi tak nak beli kinda feeling. Faham tak? 


Who gonna love this: More for normal/oily skin. Dry skin yg tak teruk can give a try. But very dry skin I tak suggest.






Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 


Comments

  1. Sau khi peel da xong nên dùng gì? Đây là câu hỏi mọi người sẽ thắc mắc nhiều nhất, vì có nhiều bạn sau khi peel làn da sẽ có một số hiện tượng như ngứa nhẹ, đó chính là do bạn sử dụng sản phẩm chăm sóc không đúng làm da bị kích ứng, việc chăm da sau khi tẩy da sinh học rất quan trọng bởi vì bước này quyết định làn da của bạn khỏe mạnh hay tổn thương hơn, so với lúc trước khi peel.

    Trị mụn và dưỡng trắng là hai nhu cầu lớn nhất tại thị trường làm đẹp ở Việt Nam. Có rất nhiều chị em sau khi sử dụng nhiều cách mà mụn vẫn đeo bám thì đã tìm đến phương pháp peel da như một vị cứu tinh. Ngoài tính chất và cơ chế hoạt động ra thì thì mối quan tâm lớn nhất của mọi người là peel da bao nhiêu tiền.

    Trào lưu làm đẹp của nhiều chị em hiện nay đó chính là peel da trị thâm nhiều phụ nữ lựa chọn phương pháp này, vì tiện dụng và tiết kiệm kinh phí, mà đỡ tốn thời gian mà vẫn mang lại kết quả tốt cho da.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review