Skincare: SIMPLE Refreshing Facial Gel Wash Review

This is the one of the post that will not contain any picture of the product sebab aku dah buang the cleanser tube right away after I finished it, with thoughts that I already snap the picture of it, pelupa Ezreen -.-"

Okay geng, we talk about basic cleanser before, in case if you missed the entry, here the LINK click it! yah you're welcome. Ok fellas, let's type basic thing that everyone will know straight away after they have the product, but I like doing it and it's my blog somehow why bother why bother why bother, boom!! bahahahaha. oh come on, it's Diva AA tagline, everyone in Malaysia should know it aye, No? Okay.



Brand: SIMPLE

Product: Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Gel Wash 

Type: Cleanser
Sub type: Gel Cleanser (Water based cleanser)

Usage: Face

Weight: 150ml 

Texture: Gel transparent type

Where I buy: Watson (around RM20 something) , or any drugstore have it.

Origin Country: UK

How to use:
AM - Solely I use this in the morning
PM - Right after my oil based cleanser

Ingredients:
You can search online, hah malas la tu! aip!



I know in previous entry I stated that I didn't use any cleanser in the morning due to my dry skin condition getting worse,  but this SIMPLE cleanser came way before those idea of not washing ma face using cleanser in the morning. Way before I'm facing heavy breakout lagi. This means cleanser ni dah lama pun habis and aku guna imaginary skill and past-knowledge skill ni utk explain dkt engkorang. And banyak lagi product lain yg in line utk review but my writing mood isn't in, so tertunggak lah semua. Nanti kan okay the review? Gitoh.


Verdict:

This cleanser does not have foam, hence the name gel kan. Aiyoh. Very gentle and decent cleanser. Does not stripping my skin, tapi towards the end nak habis my face started to breakout tapi bukan sbb cleanser ni of course, leul dah nak start cuak la tu kah! Kadang tu sbb dia gel type and decent, tertuang banyak tau (rugi rugi) and terguna banyak sbb rasa mcm gentle nau padahal okay okay je dia cleanse everything without make my skin feel tight or drying afterwards.
No scent, which is VERY PLUS POINT, atleast to me lah. Can last longer with very reasonable price. I used twice a day dr February up to April. Penjimatan hebat bukan? Money friendly, kaching! I always look after this cleanser kalau muka dah tak boleh nak ngam with any cleanser that carry harsh stripping cleansing agent. Atau dlm bahasa mudah nya, breakout je dr produk timbang kilo (waktu bodoh bodoh tak kenal skincare dulu), this cleanser akan daku cari di drugstore, mah truly savior!



Will I repurchase: Bila memerlukan, YES.


Who gonna love this:All skin type perhaps?Focusing to sensitive skin type people.






Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review