Skincare: KIEHL's Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser Review


I have write about my first and savior cleanser previously, Here : SIMPLE Refreshing Facial Gel Wash Review , yeah yeah feel free to click, link will be open in a new tab donchu worreh. 

Now move on to another cleanser that I try for ma face. Leggo!





Brand: KIEHL'S

Product: Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanse

Type: Cleanser
Sub type: Conditioner creamy type that later change to foam (Water based cleanser)
kemain sub type kau kan

Usage: Face, lol

Weight: 150ml 

Texture: Creamy

Where I buy: KIEHL's Outlet
RM 112 (during GST)
RM 95 (during in between GST & SST)
Now tak sure how much

Origin Country: New York, US

How to use:
PM - Right after my oil based cleanser


Ingredients:
Nah, nampak kettuew? Hiks.



I have told you guys in my previous entry that I didn't wash my face in the morning during breakout phase. I did it for few months juga. During those did not wash face in the morning phase, I try out this KIEHL'S cleanser and they lasted for 4months. Lama kan? 


Verdict:

This cleanser is a BAE. It cleans thoroughly but does not mingle with my skin barrier and moisture. I love how innovative they are when transform from conditioner kinda texture to foamy like and consistently cleanse my face. I love to use this in my PM routine as I feel it cleanse 'more' than SIMPLE cleanser did. Lol. Rasa mcm lebih bersih la gitoh. 

Packaging - Opaque tube. Which the downside is kita tak tahu bila cleanser ni nak habis. Tahu tahu je dah wassalam lepastu gelabah sbb dah takde cleanser. I always like tube packaging sbb lg senang nak bawa kemana mana. Kalau pump yg sedempang keluar pumper tu, bulky and ada risk spill over. 

Price - quite pricey kalau banding dgn drugstore cleanser, I will always come back to this cleanser whenever I feel my face a little bit congested with heavy make up during the day. 

Scent - KIEHL's does not carry fancy smell mostly in all of their product, and I love that concept. This cleanser bring herbal-cucumber-ish kinda smell which I adore. 

Lasting - Lagi satu yang paling love bila pakai sikit pun boleh cover the whole face which is lead to penjimatan! (jimat duit. kah!) Texture dia yg very heavy creamy membuatkan kuantiti yg sikit pun dah cukup utk cleansing purpose.

Ingredients - First 3 ingredients pun dah tau mmg elok utk dry skin. And ofcourse takde paraben, they use phenoxyethanol as preservatives. Bukan semua barang KIEHL's paraben free, ada range yg exist paraben, but yah little paraben usage might not harm to anyone who does not medically allergic to it. Donchuworeh bebeh.


Will I repurchase: Yes, I am on my second tube now. so loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



Who gonna love this: Dry or/and sensitive skin people. 





Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review