Babies: Review MooGoo Product; Itchy & Sensitive Starter Pack + Nappy Balm + Milk Shampoo


If you follow me on instagram, you will know how sensitive Malika punya skin condition. Dry, itchy, crack, nearly to eczema kind of symptom. Tapi dia bukan yg hardcore punya but still irritating sebab kalau berpeluh lebih, she will start scratch here and there, lebih2 lagi area pelipat tengkuk dia. When she turning 4 months, suddenly those rashes attack her cheeks, and like other newbie mom, mesti lah freak out. I already see my niece kena eczema yg teruk sampai bernanah2, menangis tayah kira la sakit kan confirm menangis punya. Kesian sangat tgk my niece masa tu, tp too young too dumb to realize lagi that time. Bila dah ada anak baru tahu dia punya kelam kabut takut anak kena hardcore eczema tu Allah je tahu. So cut the story short, I found few old reviews regarding this MooGoo product in helping to calm down eczema from being flare ups. 


So I decided to buy their Starter Pack for Itchy & Sensitive Skin (also known as Eczema Starter Pack)
(RM230)
*beli dekat Caring Pharmacy




Whats in it?

- Skin Milk Udder Cream

Pros:
The lightest cream among all
 Cons:
The smell. Cow smell. HAHA
Pricey af
Reaction:
Didn't do much on Malika's skin, neither good nor bad
Repurchase?
No.


-Natural Milk Wash

Pros:
Compared to Udder cream, less cow-wish smell. hahahaha.
Very concentrated, one pump good to go. Mommies can wear it too
Gentle on skin, loving how it wash Malika's skin and feel really clean after I bath her
Long lasting, seriously one bottle can be used up to 6month depends how frequent you use it
Cons:
Very concentrated. hahaha. Susah nak basuh woi bila da pekat sgt ni.
Pricey af.
Repurchase?
YES YES YES

-Irritable Skin Balm (ISB)

Pros:
LOVE IT!
Works wonder, all redness itchy and dry skin gone after you put this on
Cons:
Pricey af
Repurchase:
YESSSSSSSS (harga tu pejam mata je lah)

- Soothing MSM Cream

*The one that facing backward in the packaging*
Pros:
Nothing? Because I don't like it. AHA!
Cons:
Contains sulphur
(Malika is allergic to sulphur so yerp it's a cons for her)
Pricey af as usual. 
Repurchase:
NO

So, when I patch test on Malika lower arm/elbow/behind her ears, she got no reaction towards below two products, terus I beli;




- Nappy Balm (RM 59)

Pros:
No redness around her nappy area
SO GOOD!
Cons:
Pricey af
Repurchase:
See la how many money I have AHA!



- Milk Shampoo (RM 73)

Pros:
Long lasting! This purchase already up to Malika current use (1 year 6 month)
Cons:
Lepas guna ni, I rasa my daughter punya rambut jd stiff (but I still use it somehow mahal kot!)
Pricey af
Repurchase:
NO, nak habiskan yg ni pun makan tahun would love to try other product.


Take note that original/organic/natural product can be more reactive to allergic babies than the product that contains active ingredients. Jadi nya what mommies can do is, PATCH TEST first. Above I dah link kan what is patch test, the rest mommies kena research sendiri la ya.

Overall review about MooGoo:

They are really pricey you know. Sebabnya asal product ni dari Aussie and it is a organic product. Memang no sls, no paraben, no mineral oil and banyak lagi NO dia. Please expect the price to be high. I think kalau untuk baby yg normal skin, can skip this product, unless memang poket tebal then can buy loh. Tapi kalau untuk baby yang ada eczema or dry/sensitive skin, you can reconsider MooGoo. I beli MooGoo bukan sebab I kaya cumanya I want to treat Malika punya dryness from getting worse. Better prevent awal awal dari flare up. Other additional thing yg I aware bila pakai MooGoo ni, their product sangat banyak and last up for months or even years, jadi bila korang divide RM to times of usage, sebenarnya akan turn out murah je. Cuma nak bayar lump sum berpuluh/ratus tu yang sakit sikit, kan? I know the feelings sisthur! But anything for our little baby kan? :)

Oh ya, I keep repurchase Irritable Skin Balm (ISB) up to these date, sbb magic gila weh cream tu. Serious talk. SO GOOD I even cry masa sapu dkt Malika sbb redness/dryness dia gone just like that je. Kalau rasa tak mampu nak beli the rest product, please try ISB, please.


Till next time mommies!

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our kid skin condition is differ to one another, whatever that work for my baby might not work for yours or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review