Skincare: Sendayu Tinggi Brightening Series Review


I already use and repurchase Sendayu Tinggi Brightening Series for few times seems it suit my face well. Here are my review on it.

When I google (want to know more) abt this product, tak ramai in fact tak jumpa pun any blogger/instagrammer yang review or talk about this one local product. I know bila kita sebut local product je mesti ada skeptical thoughts:

Does it safe?
Didn't contain harm ingredients? Mercury? 
Does it work?

Yes sisthur, I have the same feeling and thought as well. The reason why I have encourage to give ST Brightening Series a try was;

1) I do DM ST HQ ask them "Breastfeeding mommies boleh pakai tak Brightening Series?Selamat tak? Any ingredients yang boleh passed through bloodline?" They say YES it safe.
2) Repeated customer raved abt this Brightening Series.
3) They penetrate drugstore market: Watson. Masa tu ada 2 je local product yang lepas masuk drugstore one of them is ST. So yes confident sikit lah bila dah lepas saringan drugstore. Bukan senang nak masuk drugstore sbb situ semua orang percaya the safety of the product. Kan? ke aku salah? ahaaa.  





This is the product,
sorry cleanser I dah habis dulu and dah buang lupa nak simpan for picture purposes.



1. Brightening Series - Cleanser (RM 35.00)


Sorry no picture of it. But you can always google it atau tengok terus dkt Sendayu Tinggi website

Weight: 80 gram

Ingredients:

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

 Pros:
They claim "membersih secara menyeleruh" and yes they did. 
Muka rasa bersih sangat
Instantly rasa skin more bright (i like this one)

Cons:
I feel a little bit tight on my cheeks area, but result may vary depends on individuality
During peak/sale, cepat gila OOS
A bit pricey?

Repurchase:
YES and already did for 3-4 tube.





2. Brightening Series - Super Hyaluronic Acid Serum (RM47.70)

Weight: 20 gram

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin , Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract


Pros:
It contains 100% HA, and darling you don't wanna miss HA in your skincare routine
Easily absorb, memang cepat gila argh so love!
Good under makeup, no cakey bb cream/foundation, love lagi!

Cons:
Even I fall in love so hard with this thingy, I later found out that I am sensitive to large portion of active ingredients named; Witch Hazel. So yah a cons for me. 
Pricey, can get cheaper serum in drugstore

Repurchase:
No








3. Brightening Series - Anti Aging Moisturizer (RM 47.70)


Weight: 30 gram

Ingredients: 
Water, Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene , PPG-1 trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Biosaccharide gum-1, Propanediol, Water, Baicalin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate,

Pros:
One of lightweight moisturizer yg I pernah guna
Easily absorb too, suka sangat
Instant dapat rasa muka hydrate to the max (Score 100 for this)
Love how they perform under makeup
No sticky/greasy feeling

Cons:
The smell. Don't get me wrong, Bau dia wangi yang boleh tolerate lagi tp somehow the smell quite similar to shampoo Rejoice and its bothering me rasa mcm letak shampoo pulak dkat muka. 
Selalu k, selalu OOS. 
Pricey

Repurchase:
Yes, I already use 3 jar of it. 

Note: Even dlm moisturizer ni ada witch hazel juga tapi you can see in the ingredients that WH dekat last two line, which indicates that the WH portion in the moisturizer not as much as in the serum earlier. That's the reason why I can still use this moisturizer but not the serum. 


Overall thought:

As for Brightening Series, I use it near to 5 months and already see the good result. My uneven skin tone is faded, my acne prone skin did not react so much, and I fight dryness quite good. I must say from the usage of ST make me wanna take care of my skin even more. The only reason I stop using it now, 

1) I don't like OOS product sbb jenis tak suka tunggu utk restock
2) Kadang2 hampa bila pergi Watson, tapi the product is not there (OOS atau tak masuk certain Watson)
3) I find that cleanser and moisturizer itself tak cukup untuk fight other skin concern of mine
4) Eager nak cuba product baru mungkin akan ada product lain yang boleh tick all my need and wants


For me, Sendayu Tinggi have produce good local product that we can proud of. You can go to their website and see how transparent they are in letting customer know the ingredients of each item, where they manufacture the product. Semua ada and yes of course KKM punya NOT pun ada. All you have to do is read and research.

Semuanya terpulang pada knowledge kita juga. If you think the ingredients in the skincare can suit you best, go for it. And if it doesn't, ditch it and we have thousand more choices in the market. Apa apa pun educate diri kita dulu okay?




Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review