Skincare: Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Lotion Review

Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Lotion - RM69.90 (Watson Online)



Brand: Hada Labo

Product: Premium Hydrating Lotion / Hydrating Lotion Gokujyun Premium

Weight: 170 ml

Texture: Thicker than water, thinner than serum

Where to buy: Drugstores (Watson, Guardian), AEON Wellness

How to use: 
on AM I treat it as my toner 
on PM I put this on before I wear my acids

Ingredients: Refer picture below

Tap to enlarge

See the first picture, and you will know that I already use this hydrating lotion up to half bottle within 3 month. I love everything they did. I love the idea of they hydrate my face so well. Back on January, my daughter was admitted due to Herpangina, and the only two products that I bring in my bag was my NUTOX Clenaser and this Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion. My baby is sick and TBH I don't care much abt my face. This hydrating lotion do help me fight the dryness in air-condition hospital room. Dah ini je pun yg I bawak so pakai apa ada jelah (lepas balik dr hospital skin barrier I rosak teruk sbb tak cukup moisture and pergi salah pakai moisturizer yg baru beli dari Muji pulak -review dekat sini- breakout habis satu muka I sobs!). Ok move to pros and cons.


Pros
They hydrates my face straight away (Best feature this one)
No fragrance (love!)
Plumps my face 
Not sticky (dengan syarat jangan letak banyak k)
Absorb well (take 2-3 mins juga untuk absorb sebab dia thicker than water)



Cons
Lepas 3 bulan pakai baru perasan ada Methylparaben dlm ingredients (selama 3 bulan I rabun agaknya tak perasan paraben tu)
Irrition, redness and acne happen lah sbb I am allergic to paraben :(




Repurchase: No



Who gonna love this: People who did not sensitive to paraben and seeking for hydration, this hydrating lotion contains 5 different types of Hyaluronic Acid kot!


Overall thoughts:

I perasan Hada Labo ni one of good and premium product dalam drugstore. Harga dia pun boleh tahan juga. Tapi paling sedih bila most of their products (I rasa semua kot) ada paraben. WHY! Hada Labo people, if you read this boleh tak substitute paraben as preservatives to other safer ingredients? You guys punya product semua I rasa tempted nak cuba tp I can't jeopardize my face hanya kerana paraben. Mcm dlm hydrating lotion ni, you guys dah guna Phenoxyethanol kenapa added some more paraben. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I sad!





I give the remaining balance to my friend 
and ask her if anything happen to her face
Dia cakap, "Aku pakai ni je pergi office wey, 
dulu kakak2 ofis selalu tegur muka aku pucat
Now takde dah"

See kan I dah kata
Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Lotion ni best!
I absolutely gonna finish it IF and ONLY IF they did not contain PARABEN.
Sedih ah gini....




Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. betui akak , saya suke gila lotion yg light tu , best ringan pakai , lagi2 muka minyak dan sensetive kulit kpd product tertentu . hada labo mmg best2 gilaa muka lembut ja , tapi bila baca awat ada methylparaben ? saya skrg na stop pakai , dan try guna loreal yg baru L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Grape Seed Hydrating Spa Water ni kot nama dia wrna pink packaging dia. try pakai kalau elok saya beli tu je

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review