Skincare: MUJI Light Toning Water (Light) & MUJI Moisturizing Milk (Moisture) Review

Have you guys heard about MUJI? I tau pasal MUJI ni from their store dekat MidV, masa tu just tgk sekali imbas and I thought they sell cloth, shoes, and you know all those wardrobe stuffs. Never cross my mind they have skincare line under them. So here are the review of two skincare that I bought from MUJI. Oh MUJI's origin country is Japan.


1) MUJI Light Toning Water (Light) - (RM 25.90 - MUJI Store)


In a screwed bottle, not easily spilled, travel friendly, hygienic 


Introduction: Before I go any further meh nak bagitau yg I bought the "Sensitive Skin" series of MUJI skincare. MUJI have a quite several range of skincare, tapi tak sure apa lg yg lain, bila I pergi MUJI, mmg nampak ada another series selain untuk sensitive skin but I don't put much attention on it. BTW, I beli these two dekat MUJI, MyTown Cheras. If I'm not mistaken you can buy this sensitive skin series at any MUJI store worldwide. Masa I pergi MUJI, I nampak they divided their skincare series into 3 groups as below. 

i) Light - for Oily Skin
ii) Moisture - for Combination Skin
iii) High Moisture - for Dry Skin

Macam mana I tau each one for each? The salesgirl told me. So disebabkan masa tu I thought my skin has a severe oily problem (padahal sebab kulit too dry so extra oil being produce to cover the shortage), I beli the Toning Water yg Light version punya.

Weight: 200ml

Ingredients: Refer picture below.


                             
Tap to enlarge.


I cuba cari "They claimed", tapi tak jumpa so proceed with pros and cons of this toning water towards my face lah ya. 

Pros:
Price dia affordable sgt
Easily absorb
Not sticky (mmg runny dah nama pun toning water kan)
Help in balance tight feeling after I cleanse my face
Do moisturize (very lightly)
Do what 'toning water' should do 

Cons:
I don't see a significant result of their function in minimizing my pores

Repurchase: Hurm will see how.

Who gonna love this: Those who does not fancy toning lotion yg sticky, this one for ya!



2) MUJI Moisturizing Milk (Moisture) - (RM 24.90 - MUJI Store)


In a screwed bottle, not easily spilled, travel friendly, hygienic 

Weight: 200 ml

Ingredients: Refer picture below:

Tap to enlarge


Pros:
Moisturize my face straight away
Jerawat yg tumbuh sbb muka kurang moisturize - gone
Price dia mampu milik

Cons:
It makes me breakout! Cystic acne everywhere!

Notes: Okay tak nak tulis banyak2 dkt cons nnt korang takut. Please remind that this only happen to my skin, not necessarily yg produk ni tak bagus untuk anda. As for me, aku find out yg ada "milk" mmg tak boleh dengan my skin. Ergh another sensitive reaction alert. Sobs! This moisturizer is good, jerawat yg halus2 biasa semua hilang once I wear this. Skin moisturize level pun improve dpt rasa la muka kurang dry. Tp cumanya aku pelik kenapa bila pakai my skin turns itchy. Sekali esok pagi naik cystic acne. Cystic acne yg jerawat takde mata tu, mashaallah sakit gila kot. Bukan naik seketul dua ya, 17 ketul ! Dia tak la naik serentak tapi day by day naik banyak, I thought sunscreen je yg buat muka I breakout rupanya this moisturizer pun!. Baru nak rasa happy sbb jumpa product yg affordable tapi moisturize well. Em sorry MUJIlovers, this moisturizing milk is a hell for me. Mcm biasa la I left with so many balance lagi, kalau you girls mmg rasi with this moisturizer, do drop a comment down below, I am so pleased to give this free for you. 

Repurchase: No

Who gonna love this: Combination skin type that did not allergic to "milk" term.



Overall thought:

Its a par. I can't tell that I hate MUJI sensitive range skin care line. Tapi tak boleh nk ckp suka juga, It worth a try sebab dia tak mahal. Tapi it is totally not worth a breakout at my whole face sbb turn out I tak suite with the moisturizer. I can't recommend this to others, seems that my toning water pun nak reach the bottom plus moisturizer pulak dah lama terbiar dlm my shelves. Tapi kalau rasa nak give a go, boleh je, cuma consequence lepas tu, kena be prepare la k?



Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 

Comments

  1. Alamak macam mana nak tahu kita allergic dgn milk and paraben? Saya ni kalau ikutkan semua nak allergic. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh patut la. I macam kenapa muka I tumbuh cystic acne mendadak dadak. Now i knew, thank you very much. So, sekarang you pakai moisturiser apa eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review