Skincare: NUTOX Advance Serum Concentrate & NUTOX Eye Refiner Review

Previous entry about Nutox Basic Set, here. Ok this entry I will review Nutox Advance Serum Concentrate with additional of their Eye Refiner cream review. Let start with the serum first.


This is how the serum look like. Warna merah masih kelihatan mengancam to me, No?


It's a glass bottle with a dropper. 

1) NUTOX Advanced Serum Concentrate (RM 71.80 - Watson Online)


Weight: 30 ml

Ingredients: 

Water, Butylene, Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Swertia Chirata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (mashroom) Extract, Propanediol, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Fructan, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasidum EDTA

They claim:

Defy ageing with this newly formulated Nutox Serum Concentrate. This lightweight Serum speeds up the production of the skin’s natural collagen, elastin & hyaluronic acid. Be amazed by its instant & long-term lifting effects; visibly improved deep wrinkle in 2 weeks. Skin becomes elastic, firmer & smoother.


Pros:
I love their packaging, seriously lah ni Malaysia punya product? Dayyum gal!
Surprisingly rasa my skin firm and lift. 
Deep wrinkle, improved. (tapi kena consistent guna ya)
Elastic? Oh yasssssssssssss.
They do have smell like other NUTOX product but tolerable

Cons:
They contain fragrance, so sensitive skin freak pls beware.
I don't see my skin go any smoother.
Sticky, don't put to much
Damn the price is steep (for a drugstore serum)


Side note: 

Kalau korang berharap that you will change to Fazura by wearing this serum, am sorry mate, that not gonna happen. I know sebab aku wish to be as flawless as Fazzy too HAHAHAHAHA. But one thing for sure, this serum is worth a try, downside dia of course lah harga. I mean dgn harga 70 bucks you can buy any other establish brand that fragrance free and sah sah safer for sensitive skin. The other thing is, this serum is a lil bit oily and I don't think that people with severe oily problem will be good with this serum. Like I list up above, jangan letak banyak sgt on your face the problem will arise when you coat your face with foundation on top. I experience a SUPER EXCESSIVE oily face when I go out disebabkan terletak this serum banyak under it. 



Repurchase: No because I have other serum waiting in my wish list.



Who will gonna love this: You! eheee joking. Dry to normal and not so oily skin.






It's in a tube with the pointed caps. Hygienic, tick!


2) NUTOX Eye Refiner (RM 46 - Watson Online)


Weight: 15 ml

Ingredients:

Refer here

They claim:

The renewed Nutox Eye Refiner enriched with bird’s nest & natural botanical extracts, ShadownylTM , boost protein level & rubs away years from your eyes! This non-sticky, oil-free formulation, provides long lasting hydration & nutrition to show significant 3D anti-wrinkle rejuvenating effect. Fine-lines & wrinkles are dramatically reduced, dark circles are remarkably lightened with much less puffiness. Skin around eyes area is hydrated, refreshed and revitalized. See this miraculous result in just 1 week!


Pros:
I love this eye cream, enough said.
Under eye I tak breakout, takde naik milia or anything
Not sticky.
My puffiness gone.
 My dark circle reduce so much.
My under eye skin feeling smoothhhhhhhhh
Senang citer apa yg they claim is right!


Cons:
What? Are you kidding me?
Ok lah, harga dia mcm %$@^! sikit


Side note:

Like what I have shared at my igs post, orang yang ada resdung/eczema/any allergies will tend to get dark circle and puffiness around the eye compared to those who don't have any allergies. Ini Dr yg bgtau I okay bukan I google or anything, I jumpa Dr untuk review and check my skin so she tell me this. Lagi satu kalau u mmg dr gene yg ada dark circle so mmg u will tend to have it too. Jadinya kena faham konsep yang kalau anda tergolong dalam what I mention above, mmg mustahil lah untuk hilang dark circle/puffiness in total, they might go for a minutes and come back menghantui dirimu kembali. So what any other eye cream can do is, they can minimize the dark circle and puffiness, dengan syarat you kena COMMITED to your eye cream. Consistency is the key and of course tidur kena cukup and healthy life balanced diet and yada yada. Maknanya you can't reckon for miracle to happen kalau malas, okay darlings?


Repurchase: HELL YEAH BABY


Who gonna love this: EVERYONE, hurm okay too excited, you guys can give a try first and let's fall in love together, gituh!



Overall thought:

Setelah Basic Set put me in devastated situation, here come these two tell me "No girl, we still have your back, stand up please". Argh I love dua dua, but yah I love the eye cream more than serum. That's my holly grail eye cream evahhhhhh. Around of applause for Nutox!



Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I buy all the product using my own money and with my own risk. Above is solely my opinion. Our skin condition is differ from one to another, whatever that work for me might not work for you or vice versa. If you are about to copy the review do credit to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ (Yellow Bottle) Review

Skincare: NUTOX Basic 123 Set Review

Skincare: YADAH Oh My Sunscreen SPF 35 PA ++ Review